Need Help Now?
- Call 859-291-1043 to speak with one of our detox staff. They are available 24 hours a day.
- For women's or men's residential intake information, call 859-392-3312
- For intensive out-patient counseling information, call 859-392-3320
- For the Northern Kentucky Helpline, call 859-415-9280 or visit addictionservicescouncil.org
- Transitions is now able to provide Northern Kentucky residents with a Narcan Nasal Spray kit and the training to use it. If you are worried about a friend or family member overdosing, please contact Aaron Wagner or Anne Price at Transitions’ Main Office 859.491.4435 to set up training. Training will include information about preventing overdoses, rescue breathing, and instructions on using the Narcan. There is no charge for the training or product, however supplies are limited.